/*scrolling menu script*/ /*End scrolling menu script*/ What Dreams May Come: Crazy Taxi
My Blog The Science Of Superheroes My Art What Dreams May Come Eeeew!!! Light Beer! My Space... So Lay Off! Inhibitions Only Get In My Way Signe the Sk8r Jessica Erskine & Cousin's Blog DJ Floh Back Productions Blog Alfa Trion Dimitri's Photography Page Maps of Meaning

Monday, January 02, 2006

Crazy Taxi


This is a shorter entry, today. Geez... It seems like I've been having some intense dreams lately. I only log the ones that had an impact on me, and so far it's been three in a row!
So near the end of my dream I was in a cab. I asked the driver to take me to my parent's place in Newmarket. The drive on Yonge Street goes from urban Toronto up to Richmond Hill, and then goes through a quite rural patch of Oak Ridges, before it hits King City and Newmarket. In the dream, the driver also picked up another guy (who was sitting in the front). While going through Oak Ridges the two up front seemed to be working out a drug deal or something. Then the cab turned around and drove back the other way. I was like, "what the heck? Just drive me to Newmarket!" but I could tell the driver wasn't interested in his fare anymore. So I opened the door quietly and jumped out, thinking I was better off without the druggies. I ran away from the car. The tires screeched as the driver stopped. He got out of the car and pointed a gun at me. I felt extreme anxiety as I knew this was going to be the end of my life. All I did was hop in the wrong cab, and my life was forfeit! My heart pulsed ragingly as I tried to escape, and just as the bullet left the barrel, I woke up with a sigh of relief. But like my last dream, it felt more real than most. This was going to affect me for the rest of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home